Monday, October 26, 2009

Arbide. Elder Mazfield. Baptism. 5515 blog hits

Hey Mom and dad,

This last week went well. We baptized a very nice woman named Juana. We met this woman while walking a few weeks back. As we passed her she asked us where we come from and what we did. We ended up making a return appointment to her house, and this last week she was baptized. She truly was prepared, the lord did put us in the right place at the right time and we helped Juana become a member of the true church.

This last week I have been traveling to other areas of my zone to help out some of the other companionships. So I havent been in my area at all, but it works out well because Elder Maxfield and Elder Granillo have been staying in the area and taking care of all the investigators.

Our ZL council went very well last week. It was probably the best of all that I have been to. We all went back to our areas with a stronger disposition to be %100 dedicated to the work and to help our elders be more obedient and dilligent.

I heard that Tony and Lori sold their house, thats good for them. I too will be sad to see them leave california but I know they will be happy in their new house. Anyways, I dont have much to say this week, but I am doing well. I havent spoken lately in church, but I am really enjoying Arbide, I hope to end my mission here. I honestly am tired everyday but I am trying to work as hard as I can and take advantage of the time I have left, because I know that once its gone, its gone and I cant come back. I love you all, cuidense mucho y permitan que el seƱor guia sus vidas hacia donde el quiere que lleguen, a la presencia celestial de nuestro padre.

Editors poor translation... (Take care, and allow the man to guide your life to where you want to be, in the celestial presence of our father.)


Love Elder Salazar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elder Salazar:

I'm sure your enthusiasm is rubbing off on all the other Elders in your mission. Keep up the good work.

We're looking forward to another great production from your mother and her Activities Committee as we celebrate Halloween on Saturday.

The Lord bless you in your efforts to bring His gospel to all his children.

Bishop Bowring

dbanagas said...

Hola Elder Salazar,

Glad to hear you are still putting the petal to the metal on your mission. Keep working hard and soon you will be putting the petal to the motorcyle huh? But for now you have the right kind of thinking..."keep working hard because you can never come back".
Well, you could come back to visit your families sometime in the future. that would be cool.

We are very proud of you Elder and you are an awesome example to the youth of the GG 6th ward and to the stake.
Siempre tu amigo,

Brother Banagas