Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Dad,

Please read this to the family at the thanksgiving dinner, its my "What I’m grateful for list"...

I am grateful first off for a family and loving parents, who has filled their home with gospel principles based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. Whom has always influenced me to be the best I can be and never settle for anything less,always go the extra mile.

I am grateful for my brother Ricky and sister in law Sara because they teach me to work hard and always stand up for what is right, and stand up for yourself.

I am grateful for Justin, who by his example teaches me to work hard. I always think of how Justin would have been as a missionary, I know he would have baptized 100´s just by how hard he works.

I am grateful for Nathan, who shows me how to be patient and thoughtful. As missionaries here we get rejected everyday, we get shouted at and cursed at, and I am grateful to have been taught patience.

I am grateful for Grammy and Grampa Hicken, and Gramma and Grampa Salazar and the many positive examples they have set for me.

I'm grateful for all that I have. I am grateful for my knowledge of the restored gospel. For the book of Mormon, and the Bible. I know that heavenly father speaks to us through prayer and these books. I am grateful to know that my family is eternal, I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet, he really did see god and Jesus Christ, he heard their voices and kneeled in their presence....

Last but not least I am grateful for Sasha the cat, whom when I am bored I can always bother and rough up.

Love benj...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ben!! We missed you for Thanksgiving, but you were in our thoughts. - Ricky